Does tax season seem to sneak up on you every spring? Have you recently been audited and vowed never to do your own taxes again? Have you started a business or experienced a major life change that will impact your tax return in ways you can’t quite comprehend? These are just some of the situations that lead clients to seek tax preparation services in Manorville, PA—and our decades of experience, vast knowledge of taxation rules and regulations and personalized approach are what keep clients coming back to Accounting By Sue year after year. Here’s a closer look at our tax services:
- General tax services: Thanks to our commitment to staying abreast of changes in tax law, you can always count on Accounting By Sue to provide high-quality tax services in Manorville, PA. We offer tax planning services for individuals as well as business, along with limited IRS representation and tax counseling for those in the process of buying or selling a business.
- Sales tax service: Sales tax returns can be complex and confusing, which leads many companies to put off doing the necessary work, thereby creating more stress than they need. By turning to Accounting By Sue, you can benefit from accurate, reliable information and the efficient and timely preparation of sales tax returns.
- Tax preparation: Whether you’re doing taxes for yourself, your family, your business, your estate or a nonprofit organization, you can benefit from help with tax preparation in Manorville, PA. Accounting By Sue has invested substantial time and resources in obtaining and mastering tax prep software, which we’re able to use to efficiently prepare highly accurate tax returns for all of our clients.
Don’t let your taxes be a stress-inducing burden—let an experienced tax accountant in Manorville, PA take control! Call Accounting By Sue at 724-763-3049 to schedule an appointment, and we can begin the process of making your personal or business tax situation much more manageable.
- Check IRS Refund Status
Track your tax return through the IRS website.
- The Internal Revenue Service
Home of the IRS on the Web. The IRS has definitely done a nice job on their Website.
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
- Income Tax Refund Status for Pennsylvania
Income Tax Refund Status for Pennsylvania